Barwon Water is Victoria's largest regional urban water corporation, with more than 110 years’ experience in delivering world-class water, sewerage and recycled water services to our customers and community. More than just taps and toilets, we’re a pivotal player in the region’s ongoing social, economic and environmental prosperity.
Achieving Barwon Water’s vision of enabling regional prosperity requires a team of customer focussed individuals to deliver on the Barwon Water’s Strategic Vision, CX Vision and commitments. The purpose of the Customer Centre department is to deliver key customer interfaces including customer service and support, connection services, metering, billing, credit management and CX initiatives that provides value for, and is valued by, our customers, community and stakeholders.
This high-profile leadership role offers an exciting combination of high-level strategy, Customer Experience and stakeholder management.
Reporting directly to the Manager Customer Experience, this role is accountable for the operational performance of Barwon Water’s Contact Centre, Customer Support delivery and customer contact channels including phone, front counter, email, and other correspondence. The role will set the strategic direction for Barwon Water’s customer channels, to ensure a culture of fit for purpose, customer centricity, continuous improvement, operational excellence and employee engagement. Successful leadership of this function will also involve implementation of relevant strategy and management of the Customer Support Program, ensuring alignment to the Customer Experience Strategy and Barwon Water’s Voice of the Customer program, including complaints and customer insights.
Key deliverables will include:
- Implementation of the Voice of the Customer Framework across all customer contact functions, integrating customer feedback survey and call quality data to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Developing and leading the implementation of Customer Channels Strategy to deliver best practice, expanding channel capability through the prioritisation of value creating initiatives
- Developing of individual channel plans to deliver strategic and tactical programs that ensure the effective delivery of campaigns
- Developing and leading of the implementation of the Customer Support service model, ensuring alignment with the Customer Support Strategy, Debt Collections and Credit Management Strategy, the overall Customer Centre Strategy, Barwon Water Strategic Intent, Collections Policy, and CX Strategy, Vision and Commitments
- Supporting the development and implementation of the Debt Collections and Credit Management Strategy, ensuring alignment to the overall Customer Centre Strategy, Barwon Water Strategic Intent, Collections Policy, Customer Support Strategy and CX Strategy, Vision and Commitments
- Use of analytical and industry insights to continually review the operating model and performance of all functions and contact channels (including phone, counter, social media, email and other correspondence)
- Ensure Quality Management framework aligns to Barwon Water’s Strategic Vision, CX Customer Centre strategy and objectives, Vision and Commitments
- Ensure a continuous evolution of each channel’s capability and the need to proactively identify innovative solutions for performance delivery and staff engagement
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with the ability to work with peers and customers at all levels of seniority. The role calls for someone who is highly adaptable, creative, able to manage a range of competing priorities with a high degree of sensitivity and who can easily build relationships whilst displaying a high level of emotional intelligence.
Download the position description at https://bit.ly/3Pl6hnH or contact Charlie Cole at Camden Search on Charlie@camdensearch.com.au for a confidential discussion. Applications will close on Sunday 29th May 2022 and any enquiries will be treated with absolute confidence.