One of Victoria’s most recognisable and iconic Statutory Authorities is seeking an experienced senior people leader to oversee their customer contact function to drive an enhanced focus on customer experience and care.
This newly created role reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer and is tasked with driving a cultural change in the contact centre function from a performance and metrics approach to one of enhanced experience and outcomes for the customer.
The role is an exciting combination of high-level strategy and hands-on leadership to 30 staff, lead the organisation’s customer service function to ensure professional, efficient and effective transactions through the full range of channels including in-person, telephone and digital.
Key deliverables will include:
- Establish and maintain a customer relationship framework to critically assess current practice with a view to improve the customer experience at multiple touch points
- Develop and implement a Service and Delivery and Digital Marketing strategy designed to educate, support and influence customer transactions
- Build a new vision, a capable and sustainable workforce and an integrated operating model for the contact centre and the broader Customer Strategy function
- Advocate for customers and continuous improvement in customer experience through insights drawn from operational data, customer feedback and research
- Drive relevant service and process redesign to bring customer channels together in a cohesive and customer-centric way
- Develop and maintain a strategic workforce plan that ensures the team has an appropriate level of experience and knowledge through ongoing training, development, performance evaluation and team building
- Explore, develop and implement business processes, systems and other capabilities required to achieve /exceed customer service targets
The role will require a high level of resilience, emotional intelligence and the ability to manage competing priorities whilst also operating with a high degree of sensitivity. Solid experience and understanding of CRM systems, practices and solutions is important, with a pragmatic approach to deliver the best outcomes for customers.
For more information or a confidential discussion, contact Charlie Cole at Camden Search and Selection on firstname.lastname@example.org or send through your CV. All applications will be treated with absolute confidentiality. Applications close on Monday 9th August 2021.