Camden Search is a retained executive search and recruitment firm, focusing on Director, C-suite, and Senior Management level appointments across the Public Sector. Founded in late 2018, we have experienced a growth of more than 30% per year and are now recognised as a genuine leader in the markets that we service – typically Local Government, Community Services, Water and Healthcare.
We have a different focus and approach to most recruitment firms, really striving to deliver an engaging experience for both clients and candidates, and in doing so we have developed a business model that is largely based on repeat business from the select clients that we choose to work with.
Due to this significant business growth, we are seeking to hire customer service focused recruiters or sales professionals to join the team in Senior Consultant roles. Directly supporting and working closely with our Director, your role will be to run retained Executive search recruitment processes for new and existing clients, whilst providing a high-touch experience for both clients and candidates.
A key difference between this role and traditional recruitment roles is that we are not seeking a hardcore sales professional. Commercial acumen is important, but of greater importance is your commitment to long-standing relationships and treating clients and candidates with respect.
Key things we are looking for are:
- Genuine communication skills and the ability to listen, show empathy and offer solutions to senior and executive level decision makers
- Putting your clients’ and candidates’ needs first, not using a pushy sales focus
- The ability to build relationships with new and existing clients
- Experience in a sales or customer-focused role, such as recruitment, customer service, sales or account management
- Professional development and career opportunities for anyone with the drive and motivation to want to succeed. You will be working directly with one of the leading recruitment professionals in the market and learn how to to run a high-quality executive recruitment process
- An achievable, lucrative commission structure to reward performance
- Leading technology systems and everything you need to do your job
- 100% flexible working arrangements – we have a coworking space in the Northern suburbs but put a strong emphasis on work life balance including work from home
- A positive team culture with ongoing support to grow your career